Rules & Regulations
2. All customer betting accounts at this site are private and confidential, and all calls are recorded on tape and held for disputes for a period of seven days.
3. All Clients must be 18 years of age.
4. this site reserves the right to refuse a wager at any time, from any client without cause, and can refuse wagers from clients who reside in states or provinces that prohibit sports wagering.
5. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this publication are subject to change without prior written notice.
6. Each client is required to identify himself by his betting account number and password on each call and each login to this site. The client has sole responsibility for his specific password and account number .
7. Account balances will reflect any wagers on future propositions or pending wagers.
8. Customers at this site cannot risk more money than is available in their account.
9. All players are to confirm their bets with the operator at the end of the call using their account number and password. It's the responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for some reason, the call is dropped before the process is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
10. No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms them and the call is concluded. The only manner in which a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
11. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included in the final score.
12. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
13. All minimums, maximums, and betting payout prices are subject to change without prior written notice.
14. Maximum betting payout for any parlay is $10,000.
15. All wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back from the recorded call and shall be ruled final.
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or overturned decisions, this site follows Las Vegas gaming rules for wagering purposes. Otherwise this site does not recognize suspended games, protests and overturned decisions for wagering purposes.
17. All sporting events must be played on date unless otherwise specified. If an event is postponed and/or rescheduled or a change of venue, the event will automatically constitute "no action," which means all monies for that event will be refunded (Unless sport specific rules state otherwise) .All parlays/exotics will be recalculated excluding that leg of the parlay, using payout charts for that sport/betting option. Individual tennis matches have no action if the match is not fully completed due to withdrawal/incapacity or disqualification. If a match is rescheduled due to scheduling and weather problems bad light etc, then all wagers will have action and all wagers will stand.
18. All betting payoffs are calculated on the odds in effect at the time of the wager.
19. It is prohibited to parlay the same team with both the pointspread and the money line. Multiple bets are not accepted where the outcome of one part of the bet contributes to the outcome of another (correlated plays).
20. this site, does not report your transactions to any financial institution or government agency. It is the client's sole responsibility to report such information to the appropriate taxable jurisdiction.
21. this site is not responsible for any misrepresentation by any client upon application for membership.
22. this site is not responsible for clients who disclose their password and account number to other parties.
23. The winner of an event, or game, will be determined on the date the event is concluded.
24. All wagers are in U.S. dollars.
25. In the case of an obvious error on the posted line, scheduled time, or maximum wager, any wagers will be deemed a "no action" wager, and all money will be credited accordingly.
26. this site reserves the right to take away any bonus, any time, without explanation.
27. Dates and kick-off time of events shown are for guidance purposes only. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised kick-off time. For any reason a bet is inadvertently accepted after an event or match has started, the selection(s) affected will be made void.
28. All futures wagers are accepted as "All In", Run or Not Run, Entered or Not Entered. Stakes are lost on a future bet if a selection does not take part. In the event of a tie where 3 or more competitors are offered in one betting option, the payout will be divided by the number of players/competitors tied.
29. Winners and losers are official after:
- Soccer 90 minutes of play - Overtime and/or Penalty shots are not included
- Football - NCAA & NFL - 55 minutes of play
- Basketball - NBA - 43 minutes of play
- Basketball - NCAA - 35 minutes of play
- Hockey - NHL - 55 minutes of play
- All other sporting events - 55 minutes of play
- Overtime periods, quarters or extra innings are counted in the final score when wagering on totals, money line and spread betting unless specified and with the exception of soccer lines including a quote for a draw.
- On half time wagers, overtime periods are included as part of the second half.
- All period and quarter wagers placed are for that specific period or quarter only. All overtime wagers placed will be for the full overtime, regardless of how many overtimes.
- Other sports: All other contests that involve a scheduled length of play time or time limit must play to their conclusion or have five minutes or less of scheduled playing time remaining when the contest concludes to be considered official for betting purposes.
31. Please remember you have 24 hours to claim any bonus from the moment you make the deposit.
32. Dead Heat Rule?
33. Applies to elections held within the United States only. For races in other countries, wager settlement will be based on results from official government websites (in the case of any discrepancy, Management will decide which site will be used for grading purposes). For bets on a candidate to win an office, all bets will be graded at the time of the winner’s swearing-in ceremony. Once lines are posted, all bets will have action even if the candidate withdraws from the race early.
- In the event of a dead heat (a tie) in a Future wager, stakes will be divided by the number of selections who tied with the divided stake settled at full odds.
- If the tie was a betting option, then the dead heat rule does not apply. The Dead Heat Rule only applies to Future Wagers that didn't have a tie listed as a betting option.
Example: If there is a 3 way tie for the Top Scorer in a Football game then your winnings are calculated by taking your stake, dividing it by 3, and multiplying that amount by the odds on your betting ticket.
Welcome BonusesBTC75 - 75% Freeplay up to $1000 deposit. 10x rollover (Good for bitcoin)
SIGNUP50 - 50% Freeplay up tp $1000 deposit. 10x Rollover
JUICE105 - Reduced Juice / 105
Receive reduced juice on wagers up to $500 for full games , all sides and totals. NFL, NCAA FB/BB, MLB For wagers more than $500 will be adjusted upon review and approval.
REUP30 - Get 30% Freeplay on re-up deposits using bitcoin. 7x Rollover
REUP15 - Get 15% Freeplay on re-up deposits. 7x Rollover
If a customer accepts a bonus with rollover, Deposit + bonus must be played the number of times of that Rollover.
$100 deposit +50% Free play bonus Rollover 5x:
$100 (Deposit) + $50 (FP Bonus) = $150 x 5 (Rollover) = $750
Customer must risk/make $750 worth of bets prior to requesting a payout. Straights only count toward rollover.
LIVE WAGERING, CASINO AND HORSE WAGERING DOES NOT COUNT TOWARDS ROLLOVER. Maximum odds to count towards Rollover is -150 odds.
Payouts requests are processed Monday - Friday
Payouts requests are processed Monday - Friday
Payouts are sent out within 24 hours of receipt of request unless received after 5pm Friday, at which point they will be processed the following Monday
Max payout per week : $3,000 per week / $5,000 per week VIP members only / BTC only and depending on depositing method limits
Payouts are paid out in the following manner
> If BTC deposit = BTC payout / Venmo or PayPal
> If Venmo, PayPal deposit = Venmo, PayPal or BTC
> If Cash App deposit = Cash App, Venmo
> If Apple or Google pay deposit = Apple or Google Pay, BTC, Venmo
> If WU or MG deposit = WU or MG
Note: If a player has received a payout, they are not allowed a bonus on a new deposit until they have redeposited an equal or greater amount of their payout received or for a period of 30 days
FIFA 20 SIMULATION
Money line wagering on soccer offers a draw line as well as sides. In the event of a draw example: (1-1) all bets on either of the sides will be graded as losers. Again, in the event of a draw, only wagers placed on the draw line will be graded as a win. This rule does not apply to bet placed on the spread.
The result of the game is decided after 90 minutes- (SIMULATION TIME) of play plus injury time. Extra time / overtime / golden goal is not taken into consideration for soccer bets unless otherwise stipulated.
Please refer to soccer rules for goal lines and Asian handicap
Wagers are final
FIFA 20 SIMULATION SETTINGS.
Half length 10 minutes
Difficulty level legendary
Stadium Bottom team -local
Quick substitutions Hide
Match conditions random
Bookings on -Red and Yellow card on
User game play customization
Sprint speed -user 50
Acceleration- user 50
Shot error-user 50
Pass error-user 50
Shot speed-user 50
Pass speed-user 50
CPU game play customization
Sprint speed -CPU 50
Acceleration- CPU 50
Shot error-CPU 50
Pass error-CPU 50
Shot speed-CPU 50
Pass speed-CPU 50